- Niall is joining Microsoft. (Oh yeah, congrats!)
- Matt took funding. Just a little.
- Google launched a calendar.
- Google remains buddy-buddy with the world’s largest censor. (“All the world’s information at your fingertips… as long as we agree with it.”)
- Google patented a bunch of scary shit. Think big picture and you’ll get it.
- AT&T was outed as being a haven for US spies spying on US Citizens.
- Pinko promo for a service I use: Blinksale 2.0 is rolling out soon (and then upping prices). Get in before the end of the month to lock in the current rate!
- Tara got a MacBook Pro and rocked the house at Net Squared.
- San Francisco and its citizens’ childrens’ eyeballs were sold to Google.
- Portland’s were sold to MetroFi.
- My Mighty Mouse‘s gray nipple stopped working.
- I started listening to Letters to Cleo again.
- Tara and I got in a funk;
- I’m not so great at offering positive support to people I care about most;
- I decided to work on it.
Oh, and WineCamp got a website (thanks JoÃ£o Antunes!), I started a Practical Microformats wiki for all you designers out there (now help me build it!) and Tara and I leave for Barcamp Bangalore on Sunday for 8 days.
…and Barcamp San Francisco is happening June 20. Want to help? Good — because we need it!